Another shaky painting

I am still not feeling well, although each morning I have a few good hours and each day a little more than the day before.  I hope that tomorrow is a huge jump forward because we are supposed to go to a big cocktail party to announce niece Katie's engagement tomorrow evening and I really do want to go.  I even have something to wear all picked out.

I was able to get a little painting done (5"x 7") from one of my instructor's photos of roads in SC. In a lot of ways they look like home to me. I am also doing some planning for one of a downtown corner, but since there are many decisions to make about what to put in and what to leave out I haven't gotten much further than a pencil sketch of what I think that it might be. Maybe next week.


Here is a question for you. Why, when you are at the age where your hair is thinning, graying, etc, would you suddenly get a black CHIN HAIR? Just asking. 

All will be well (the tweezers took care of the offender)and all will most certainly be well, 
XOXOXO, 
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do