Getting behind!


Yesterday was Dean's birthday so there was some baking to do. It was also the day that I received a new module for my online class. Somehow posting a painting didn't make it onto the schedule! I did, however, paint a little 6 x 6" painting. We have some plums that just demanded to be painted. Here is the first painting;. when I finish posting I am going to do another and then get onto my homework. Later in the day will be the exciting business of cutting Dean's toenails( since he has Diabetes that is an important thing to do) and cleaning the baseboards in the kitchen. My days are always full of something.

I rather like this - probably because of the purple, who knows. 

All is well and all will be well, 
XOXOXO,
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do