Tech break World

I told you, I think, that my computer has been trying to die on me. The printer, not to be outdone, decided to print a whole photo or document on the bottom inch and a half of the paper. I ordered new ones of both.  I am 72 years old and I just don't have time to mess around with all that not working stuff. 
So a few days ago I opened the door and found a box. It was a big box - much larger than I would expect for a printer. 
Those are Dean's legs and his phone (iPhone 5) for reference. If I were just a little more limber I think that I could get in that box. 

Inside was, yup, you guessed it, the printer, cushioned by a strip of folded over paper. Thanks FedEx for your careful packing. Of course the printer was wedged into its own box with enough styrofoam, etc, that it couldn't have wiggled if it tried. In fact it took me about 10 minutes to get it out of the box. 


CreekBank ready to submit to my teacher and peers for review and critique. Lots of little roots. 


A detail of the big painting which as of yet has not been named. The whole thing is below. 

I have a picture of my grandmother that I have printed on organza so that it is quite sheer and rather dreamy looking. It might go under the flower. 
Right here it is just stuck on with water so I can decided what to do. Opinions? 

All will be well, 
XOXOXO
Caroline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do