A tiny bit of progress

The bristle brushes are working out, as are the long handles. The brushes I bought were natural bristle, better with oils, at Michaels. I am going to order some synthetic ones because I think that synthetics work better with acrylics and, having tried oils once, but only for a short while, I don't think that I need another thing to learn about right now. 

My guess is that you might see more of these cups (well, I know that you will see at least one more) although I would like to find some old fiesta ware or something similar to work with. I think a trip to the antique/junk store or to GoodWill is in order.

Actually, I painted another one but I will post it tomorrow. Something to look forward to (haha). 

All is well and all will be well and all will most certainly be well,
XOXOXO,
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do