And at High Tide

These last two are from Mary's photos again, this time at high tide. I am going to submit six paintings to the show that I have entered the last two years and can't decide whether to do the four of the marsh plus two not yet painted or the lettuce onion, etc. I have four of those and could add two more there - maybe asparagus or fruit or some such. Any suggestions as to which ones to submit?

The paintings which are selected for the exhibit will be available for sale. I also have to price them; they need to be affordable but not "cheap" which might indicate that they are not worth much to me or anyone else. Any suggestions will be welcome and carefully considered.

All is well and all will be well,
XOXOXO,
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do