Two-fer

For post number 301 you get two for the price of one. I tried painting this little pitcher with a vine in it two ways - once with the pallet knife and once with the brush. Quite different in feel I think, and I am not sure which I like better. Do you prefer one to the other?


Sorry that one of these is there twice. I can't seem to get rid of it.


Between having taken some allergy medicine and feeling like a zombie today and having all the furniture in the middle of the room so that the workers could get to the windows to replace them, I didn't do much today. I tried to play Words with Friends but kept going to sleep and hitting myself in the face with the iPad! BUT my nose did not run!

All is well,
XOXOXO,
Caroline

Comments

Tamrjo said…
I like them both but prefer the brush one.

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do