One Fish, Two Fish...

It is strange, the lessons that painting every day can teach you. One of my problems is that if I am not careful my days and nights get turned around and trying to get back in sync with the rest of the world is a problem. That has happened recently, so yesterday I ended up painting when I really did not want to or feel like it. Not a good idea on my part. The result is a painting I am not especially pleased with of two of my favorite fish and a letter opener. I decided to show them to you, but perhaps I should have just gone to my good friend Gesso and covered them.

Tomorrow I will show you what is happening in Art class. Yellow line painting. Interesting!

All is well and all will be well,
XOXOXO'
Caroline

Comments

You may not love every piece, but the practice is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do