Catching up

It has been quite a while since I have posted but I miss telling someone, even if it is the air, about what is going on.

Tomorrow I am taking five paintings to a show in Hixson, TN, a suburb of Chattanooga. It is exciting although so far these shows have not been a great place to sell paintings. There is always hope, however. Tonight I have to check them for information on the back and to be sure that they haven't gotten banged up, et.

I posted on FB that I have moved the studio into the house and it was a very good move. There is light, heat, and a nearby complete with running water and a toilet. Coffee is only a few rooms away. It is wonderful. Sometimes when I can't sleep I get up and come in here to work a while. I would never do that at the old studio.
Here are some pics of the new studio at its best.

Look what happened to the path to the old studio door about 15 minutes after I left. 
I still have some stuff up there but I must really need it desperately to drag out enough stuff to get through and be able to carry things out!


This is one of the pieces  hat I am finishing up on. It is on cradled board(board with a frame behind it), 16" high by 18" wide, mixed media.  It should have the last little touches this week and then it will be for sale. It will also go before the jury to see of it is good enough to be in one of our shows. 

Speaking of jury, I just got summoned for civil circuit court duty. The term is (wait for it..) FOUR MONTHS! It won't be every day and the lady I called said that I won't have any trouble going to Sanibel for two weeks, but that is a long time! I hope that it is interesting

All will be well, 
XOXOXO,
Caroline




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do