Posting regularly?

Well, I meant to get back to a regular posting schedule in 2015 but so far that has eluded me. I am working on painting...
You can see the photo I took to work from on the table. It is of a River Birch in our back yard. 

This is just about finished, I think. 

and I have been working on adjusting to wearing hearing aids. I can hear everything. Sometimes I hear more than I want to. I will be working with the audiologist to fine tune for the next several weeks and these are just being tried out for a two week period. At the end of the time I can keep them or we can try something else. 
I think that I will let my hair get longer or cut it over my ears again. Right now the hair ends just hit the microphones. I have a haircut scheduled for Tuesday, so I will decide then. You can't see it in this picture but there is a little plastic tube that goes from above my ear around the front  and into the ear cavity. The little speaker is pushed way in and can't be seen unless you are really looking into my ear. 

Here they are. The little wire at the end is like a kick-stand. It just serves to hold them steady and is hidden in the "bowl" of my ear. It is not necessary but probably is a good thing. The little button you see sticking out on the left one is the volume control. Louder on the right and softer on the left. 

And that is what I have been doing. What about you? Anything interesting (or not) happening at your house? I would love to hear from you. 

All is well, 
XOXOXO
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do