Thrilled!

I am so thrilled to share with you that five of my paintings have been accepted by a small gallery in Chattanooga for their show of Contemporary and Abstract paintings. I feel that I can finally actually call myself an artist. Here are the paintings:
And Then
Acrylic on canvas

Aftermath
Acrylic on canvas
(this one has been hanging in my living room.  I will have to put something else up)

Home
Acrylic on watercolor paper; crushed eggshell

My Own Little Corner
Acrylic on watercolor paper

In Another World
Acrylic on canvas

I hope that people like them and I would love to sell one or more, but just having them shown is very exciting to me. Other people in the art class I am taking have entries, and we are all feeling good these days. 

All is well
XOXOXO
Caroline

Comments

Mary Ann said…
congrats caroline you should be PROUD. they are rich & gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do