Gallons. And gallons

By the light of day. 

The water has drained out, but the residue remains. 

Part of the water collected in the kitchen.

This little light fixture looks like it is amber, but it should be clear. 

The water in the office. 
Justin and Drew ( the boss) will be back on the roof today and Dean and Drew have worked out a plan. I hope that it works. Meanwhile the dripping has slowed way, way down. The stove and fridge are spattered but I just might wait to clean them until we are sure that this isn't happening again.

So today I will do art and knit and return my library book and maybe even find another. Earlier this morning I sat in my bed and watched the birds come to the feeder outside my window. All in all, it promises to be a good day. All is well.

XOXOXO
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do