The unveiling

Here it is - the new haircut. I think I like it but it will take frequent haircuts and I am not sure about that. I might be able to spike the top. What do you think?

I think that snapping your own photo with your phone rarely produces stunningly good results, but this will have to do for now.

Here is something that might be a bit better. A new piece in the "small works on paper" collection. I have the next begun and will go work on it now.

The blue is actually a little greener and the violet just a touch redder. The next one is similar (I am making a series that is related) but quite different to me. Stay tuned to see its unveiling .
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to comment.

Comments

Vicki Styons said…
Your pic is good but if you don't like using your phone try using your computer.
I like how the various strands of the cross in your painting look interwoven. It will be interesting to see the series. Obviously you plan things...what a great idea. Wonder if that would work or me.

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do