Post 291

I have been reading about painting for the last few days after a FB group I am a part of posted their favorite books on painting. I am learning a lot about color and edges and composition and lots of technical stuff. Now I just need to try to add it to what I have already learned and unfortunately that is not as easy as it might sound.

Here is the last painting. This is a tree on the causeway from Brunswick. GA to Jekyll Island.I would love to go back down there. The Jekyll Island Club has such an air of history about it and I think that there would be many interesting places to paint. I might mention that to someone as a trip we should take - one of many.


I can also recommend Margaret Atwood's Bodily Harm. I have a habit of finding an author I like and reading all that she/he has written and then having to search for another author. Thank goodness Atwood has been prolific!

Meanwhile Happy Easter to you.

All will be well,
XOXOXO,
Caroline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting

Rain, lovely rain

The things we do